Services at Saint Ignatius of Antioch
Belfast, Northern Ireland
At the moment we do not have a resident Priest, we are prayerfully seeking a resident Priest for Saint Ignatius Of Antioch Orthodox church. Once a month Father David travels from Dublin to Belfast to serve the Liturgy on a Saturday, and Father John travels from Dublin to Belfast to serve Liturgy on a Sunday. When a Priest is not present we hold a Typika service on the Sunday. All services are in English.
The schedule of services in February and March are as follow:
*On weekends when there is no Divine Liturgy service, a lay-led service of Typika is usually served at 11.00am on the Sunday. Please check by contacting William Hunter at email@example.com or ring 07853308484 at weekends or after 6pm.
- Sunday 17th February: No Service
- Saturday 23rd February: 11:00 am - Divine Liturgy (Fr. David)
- Sunday 3rd March: 11:00 am - Typika*
- Sunday 10th March: 11:00 am - Divine Liturgy (Fr. John)
- Sunday 17th March: 11:00 am - Typika*
- Saturday 23rd March: 11:00 am - Divine Liturgy (Fr. David)
The services of the parish of St Ignatius of Antioch are held at:
Belfast Central Mission
5 Glengal Street
Train: Great Victoria Street
Bus: Europa Bus Centre
Parking available at Grosvenor House.